Daily maintenance allows your DASMESH Combine Harvesters to run smoothly and efficiently while increasing its performance. Completing daily inspections will not only increase the longevity of your DASMESH machine, but it will also save you money over precious time. Perform daily maintenance and service check to lessen downtime during harvesting. Well looked after equipment will help you maximise your yield each and every time.
Before Harvesting Operation
- Clean the machine of dust and dirt for better operation
- Check Engine Oil level.
- Check Fuel Level in Fuel Tank.
- Check that V-Belts and Chains are in good condition and correctly tighten. The tension of new belts must be checked after first two or three working hours and re-tensioned as necessary. If, any belt is loosed then use the idler.
- Ensure all the nuts & bolts are tightened properly & of necessary, please re-tighten them, before operating the combine harvester please make sure that all the units are working properly to avail better quality grains.
- The tyre inflation pressure must be checked every day before commencing the work.
- Damaged blade and finger must be replaced as they impact the cutting performance.
- The elevator chains must be checked for proper tension everyday.
- Before operating the combine harvester, straw walker sieves & elevators should be checked & cleaned properly to ensure good quality without any breakdown.
- Lubricate all the grease & oil points at regular intervals in accordance with the lubrication chart.
- Check battery for its voltage, electrolyte level and gravity. if required add only distilled water to maintain the electrolyte level.
- Check radiator for coolant & water level on regularly.
- Check clearance between feeder bottom & serrated angle.
- Check clearance between conveyor worm & cutter bar pan.
- Check clearance between threshing drum & concave at front & rear.
- Check all ball bearings, belts, wires, welding joints, shafts regularly.
- After finishing the operation top-up the diesel tank with clean diesel.
- Check engine, transmission & hydraulic oil levels.
- Clean the air cleaner strainer & bowl and fill up with fresh oil filters.
- Lubricate & all greasing points as shown in the chart.
- Check proper tension of flap belt, V-belts & roller chains.
- Check water level in the radiator.
- Check pressure in front and rear tyres as recommended.
- Tighten loose nuts and bolts for their to rqueing and locking.
- Check hooks and clamps for proper lock.
- Start the engine & Check for Leakage from diesel, hydraulic and engine connections.
- Battery charging and oil pressure.