Operated by tractor PTO has cutter bar reel, feeding auger and bruising cylinder like a traditional thresher. Straw thrown and stubble left by the grain combine is collected by straw combine and delivered to the cylinder concave section, where it is cut into pieces and passed through the concave. A reciprocating cutter bar is used for reaping the standing stubbles and the portion of the straw left uncut by the combine harvester. Straw, which passes through the concave, is aspirated by a blower and fed into a trolley on rear side covered by a wire net. For recovering the left grains from the straw, a sieve system is provided below the concave.
The tyres fixed on the reel pipes push the straw of wheat crop left after combine operation towards the oscillating cutter bar after which the harvest straw reaches the threshing drum after passing Auger and guide drum. The wheat Straw gets crushed in very small pieces in the threshing unit. The product fine straw is sucked by the blowers and is then pushed towards the outlet pipe by blower and which is collected in the Trailer fitted with wire mesh.
Straw Reaper is used to make straw from stubbles of wheat after combine harvest. All its components are systematically matched to make efficient use of tractor power & save fuel. The Dasmesh straw reaper shows their quality by their performance, efficiency & durability.
Available Colour Options: Green, Blue, Red.
- Heavy Duty Gear Box. Reaper is running without load.
- Special Hand lever provided for Concave Adjustment & Operating stone trap tray.
- Threshing drum contains 216 blades.
- Specially Designed Tampered Blades made of High Quality Steel.
- Gear helps it to Work Smoothly & Efficiently.
- Frame made of Heavy Duty Pipes.
- Export Quality Heavy Duty Gear Box.
- Nuts & Bolts made of High Tensile Steel.
- Every part made with Computerized CNC machine.
- Double Blower.
- Grain Tank Provided for Grain Storage from waste.
- Stone Trap Tray provided for safety of machine.
- Free Spare parts & tool kit.
- Spares are available in all places.
|Chassis||56" (1423 mm)|
|Thresher Dia.||20" (508 mm)|
|CutterBar Width||7 Feet (2134mm)|
|Grain Tank provided for grain storage from waste. Stone trap tray provided for safety of machine.|
|Overall Dimensions (in Transporting)|
|Cutting Capacity||1-2 Acres per hours|
DASMESH is known for building agricultural equipment that are easy to Service and Maintain and the DASMESH 517 lives up to that reputation. The simplicity and accessibility of DASMESH 517 Straw Reaper allows operators to quickly perform daily maintenance tasks and adjustments. Cap covered greasing points are provided for lubrication of the DASMESH 517’s critical components and help reduce downtime.