Operated by tractor PTO Straw Mulcher is a machine to manage stubles and straw left in paddy fields after harvesting of crops by combine harvesters and other machines.
DASMESH Straw Mulcher is used to cut and spread the straw from stubbles of Paddy after combine harvest. All its components are systematically matched to make efficient use of tractor power & save fuel. Dasmesh Straw Mulcher shows their quality by their performance, efficiency & durability.
- Heavy Duty Gear Box. Chopper is running without load.
- Specially Designed Tampered Blades made of High Quality Steel.
- Gear helps it to Work Smoothly & Efficiently.
- Frame made of Heavy Duty Structure.
- Export Quality Heavy Duty Gear Box.
- Nuts & Bolts made of High Tensile Steel.
- Made with Computerized CNC machine.
DASMESH is known for building agricultural equipment that are easy to Service and Maintain and the DASMESH 713 lives up to that reputation. The simplicity and accessibility of DASMESH 713 - Straw Mulcher allows operators to quickly perform daily maintenance tasks and adjustments. Cap covered greasing points are provided for lubrication of the DASMESH 713’s components and help reduce downtime.
Note: As our policy of continuous development, specifications and performance can be changed without any prior notice.