Being a trusted name of this domain; we are manufacturing, supplying, importing and exporting optimum performing Roto Seed Drill. Offered drills are commonly used for sowing different types of crops such as maize, wheat, pea and mustard among others. Our offered Roto Seed Drill is widely acknowledged among the clients for its remarkable features like low maintenance, simple to handle, easy operation and longer functional life.
Benefits of Roto Seed Drill
- It prepares the field for seeding in first go only.
- Its gear makes it more robust and powerful than conventional chain rotavators.
- Saves more time and Prevents the tractor from wear and tear
- More fuel efficient and preserves the moisture in the soil.
- Performs well in every type of soils wether wet or dry
- Mixes the remains of the previous harvest in the soil, which fertilizes the farm.
- It is very helpful in Sugarcane, Banana, Vegetables and Rice farms.
Our highly efficient Seed Drill is extensively used for sowing a wide variety of crops like maize, wheat, pea, mustard etc. Seed Driller provided by us is in huge demand in the market for durability, high speed and performance. Our low maintenance Seed Drill Machine is easy to operate and handle. We are counted among the prominent Agriculture Seed Drill Manufacturers based in India.
- Specially designed tampered blades made of high quality steel
- Gear helps it to work smoothly & efficiently
- Frame made of heavy duty pipes
- Export quality heavy duty gear box
- Nuts & bolts made of high tensile steel
- Every part made with computerized CNC machine
- Useful and Idle for removing stubbles of sugarcane, cotton, banana, jowar, maize and roots of various other crops
DASMESH is known for building agricultural equipment that are easy to Service and Maintain and the DASMESH 642 lives up to that reputation. The simplicity and accessibility of DASMESH 642 Roto Seed Drill allows operators to quickly perform daily maintenance tasks and adjustments. Cap covered greasing points are provided for lubrication of the DASMESH 642’s critical components and help reduce downtime.