DASMESH Happy Seeder has been developed in the last few years that can plant the wheat seed without getting jammed by the paddy/rice straw. The Happy Seeder is a tractor PTO operated machine that cuts and lifts paddy/rice straw, sows wheat and other crop seeds into the bare soil and deposits the straw over the sown area as mulch.
- Environment friendly technology.
- Possibility of sowing wheat in the residual moisture.
- Improved soil health.
- Save Fuel & Time.
- Nuts & Bolts made of High Tensile Steel.
- Export Quality Heavy Duty Frame.
- Heavy Duty Gear Box for loadless operations.
- Made with Computerized CNC machine.
- Spares are available easily.
DASMESH is known for building agricultural equipment that are easy to Service and Maintain and the DASMESH 610 lives up to that reputation. The simplicity and accessibility of DASMESH 610 - Happy Seeder allows operators to quickly perform daily maintenance tasks and adjustments. Cap covered greasing points are provided for lubrication of the DASMESH 610’s components and help reduce downtime.
Note: As our policy of continuous development, specifications and performance can be changed without any prior notice.