DASMESH combine harvesters are superior harvesting machines that are enabled to perform in tough geographical conditions. DASMESH combine harvesters are known for their remarkable combination of strength, style, performance and efficiency, regardless of terrain or crop conditions.
DASMESH combine harvesters are the culmination of high quality raw material, latest technological manufacturing process and in depth agricultural knowledge of our engineers and great leadership that builds on the strong attributes of our previous models but adds more optimum harvesting performance, technology, comfort and convenience to take our current and future customers to a level not offered on any other combine company.
Special Features :
- Pro Knife type cutter - bar drive (Gear Box fitted for drive the blade assembly).
- Powerful Ashoka Layland Engine.
- Cutterbar dust remover blower.
- Execellent performance of hydraulic system.
- Heavy duty Gear Box.
- Single lever gear.
- Disc Brake System.
- Huge capactiy diesel tank.
- Adjustable front ladder & seat.
- Each part manufactured on CNC mahines.
- Canopy with music system,mobile charger & focus lamp for more visibility at night.
Since the introduction of the DASMESH 7100 Self Propelled Combine Harvester in 1985, DASMESH has built an utmost reputation for what is important to farmers when it comes to harvesting, such as capacity, fuel efficiency, grain quality, low grain loss, reduced compaction and in field service availability.
DASMESH 7100 is a Self Propelled Multicrop Combine Harvester with Straw Walker Technology featuring 101 HP 4 Cylinder Ashok Leyland diesel engines with that are noted for the extraordinary power and reduced fuel consumption, while also complying with today’s stringent emissions standards. The new DASMESH combine harvesters offer more cabin space than ever before, giving operators maximum freedom of movement as well as excellent visibility on all sides of the machine.
- Combine Chassis: 41" (1041 mm)
- Straw Walker: 5 nos. (5 step)
- Cutterbar: 12 feet (3657.6 mm)
- Engine Specification
- Engine: Ashok Leyland
- Engine Power: 101 HP @2200 RPM
- No. Of Cylinder: Four
- No. Of Gears: 3 Forward 1 Reverse
- Concave width: for Wheat for Paddy
- Width: 1025 1025
Range of Clearance:
- Front: 21.5 mm to 37.4 mm / 11.8 mm to 35.7 mm
- Rear: 12.5 mm to 17.6 mm / 20.0 mm to 21.5 mm
Cleaning Seives :
- Top Seive effective area: 1.61 mm
- Bottom Sieve effective area: 1.05 mm
- Front: 16.9 - 28.12 pr
- Rear: 7.50.16, 16 pr
- Cutterbar width: 12 feet (3657 mm)
- Cutting height: 50-1250 mm
Grain Tank Capacity :
- Paddy: 14 QTL
- Wheat: 16 QTL
- Diesel Tank: 270 liter
Overall Dimensions - Transportion Working :
- Length: 11040 mm 7690 mm
- Width: 2960 mm 4000 mm
- Height: 3380 mm 3380 mm
- Weight: 6705 kg. 6415 kg.
Cutting Capacity Apporox :
- Wheat: 3 Acre/hour
- Paddy: 2 Acre/hour
DASMESH is known for building agricultural equipment that are easy to Service and Maintain and the DASMESH 7100 lives up to that reputation. The simplicity and accessibility of DASMESH 7100 Combine Harvester allows operators to quickly perform daily maintenance tasks and adjustments. Side shields are easy to open access large areas to the DASMESH 7100’s critical components and daily maintenance areas help reduce downtime. Belts and other wear components are changed in less time than it takes to service competitive units.
Note: As our policy of continuous development, specifications and performance can be changed without any prior notice.