DASMESH combine harvesters are superior harvesting machines that are enabled to perform in tough geographical conditions. DASMESH combine harvesters are known for their remarkable combination of strength, style, performance and efficiency, regardless of terrain or crop conditions.
DASMESH combine harvesters are the culmination of high quality raw material, latest technological manufacturing process and in depth agricultural knowledge of our engineers and great leadership that builds on the strong attributes of our previous models but adds more optimum harvesting performance, technology, comfort and convenience to take our current and future customers to a level not offered on any other combine company.
Since the introduction of the DASMESH 3100 Self Propelled Combine Harvester in 1985, DASMESH has built an utmost reputation for what is important to farmers when it comes to harvesting, such as capacity, fuel efficiency, grain quality, low grain loss, reduced compaction and in field service availability.
DASMESH 3100 is a Self Propelled Multicrop Combine Harvester with Straw Walker Technology featuring 76 HP Ashok Leyland diesel engines that are noted for the extraordinary power and reduced fuel consumption, while also complying with today’s stringent emissions standards. The new DASMESH combine harvesters offer more cabin space than ever before, giving operators maximum freedom of movement as well as excellent visibility on all sides of the machine.
- Cutterbar: 9 Feet (2743.2 mm) - 10 Feet (3048 mm)
- Combine Chassis: 31" (787.4 mm) - 36"(914.4 mm)
- Straw Walker: 4 Nos - 5 Nos
- Engine: Ashok Leyland (Model-ALU-WO4D)
- Power: 76 HP @2200 RPM
- No. Of Cylinder: Four
- Air Cleaner: Dry Type
- Cooling System: Single Heavy Duty Dry Clutch
- Diameter: 310 mm
- Transmission: 3 Forward, 1 Reverse (Single Leaver)
- Threshing System: Thresher Width - 760 mm, 887 mm
- Diameter: 10 mm, 510 mm
Range of Speed:
- Minimum: 680 @ 1800rpm, 680 @ 1850 rpm
- Maximum: 785 @ 1800rpm, 870 @ 1850 rpm
- Concave width: 768 mm, 895 mm
- Range of Clearance Wheat Paddy Wheat Paddy
- Front: 13 mm, 32 mm, 13 mm, 32 mm
- Rear: 17 mm, 40 mm, 17 mm, 40 mm
Cleaning Seives: 9 Feet - 10 Feet :
- Top Seive Effective Area: 1.076 mm 1.1120 mm
- Bottom Seive Effective Area: 0.804 mm, 0.960 mm
- Front: 14.92812 PR
- Rear: 7.50168 PR
- Cutterbar Width: 9 Feet (2743.2 mm) 10 Feet (3048 mm)
Grain Tank Capacity:
- Paddy: 900 kg. 1000 kg.
- Wheat: 1000 kg. 1100 kg.
- Diesel Tank 200 liter
Overall Dimension: Transportation / Working / Transporation Working:
- Length: 9470 mm, 6960 mm, 9775 mm, 6960 mm
- Width: 2530 mm, 3100 mm, 2530 mm, 3400 mm
- Height: 3170 mm, 3170 mm, 3170 mm, 3170 mm
- Total: Weight 5400kg. Approx.5968 kg.Approx
- Wheat 1.5 acre / hours, 1.75 acer/hours
- Paddy 1.0 acer / hours, 1.25 ace/hours
DASMESH is known for building agricultural equipment that are easy to Service and Maintain and the DASMESH 3100 lives up to that reputation. The simplicity and accessibility of DASMESH 3100 Combine Harvester allows operators to quickly perform daily maintenance tasks and adjustments. Side shields are easy to open access large areas to the DASMESH 3100’s critical components and daily maintenance areas help reduce downtime. Belts and other wear components are changed in less time than it takes to service competitive units.
Note: As our policy of continuous development, specifications and performance can be changed without any prior notice.